This is a limited run, museum quality RWBY “Blake Belladonna” collectible. Third in a series of figures by legendary Hong Kong figure designers Threezero.
- Figure stands approx. 12.4 inches / 31.5 cm tall.
- New fully-articulated body developed specifically for the RWBY series of collectible figures.
- Paint application to depict the cell shaded design of the character.
- Hand-tailored clothing & detailed accessories
- 1 "Gambol Shroud" blade (Blakes' weapon of choice, a "Variant Ballistic Chain Scythe" or VBCS)
- 3 weapon pieces for variations (Sheath Blade, Gun Blade, and "Chain" w/handle)
- 3 pairs of interchangeable hands (Relaxed hands, Closed fists & Weapon holding hands)
- 2 backpack weapon holsters (One open, one closed)
Threezero, founded by ThreeA co-owner Kim Fung Wong is one of the original producers of the Hong Kong designer figure style, best known for their gasmask logo (designed by Michael Lau) and its many iterations as a street-smart vinyl figure. Designers whose figures have been produced by Threezero include Michael Lau, Jason Siu and Elphonso Lam.